BIG GROUCH
BOOO woke up damn grouchy today. Honestly think that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Don't like to get pissed with people, but I did. It hurts me too. I hate that heart wrenching feeling. I don't wanna say things which I know I would regret later.
The feelings of insecurity just wouldn't go away. And I'm getting more frustrated coz I can't do anything to control it.
BOOO woke up damn grouchy today. Honestly think that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Don't like to get pissed with people, but I did. It hurts me too. I hate that heart wrenching feeling. I don't wanna say things which I know I would regret later.
The feelings of insecurity just wouldn't go away. And I'm getting more frustrated coz I can't do anything to control it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home