Glad
Glad that Chipz and I are back to bickering and irritating each other. Glad that our friendship is on its way to healing. Glad that at least we don't have to hide in our own holes like that couple of days which were damn frustrating. And that we're both putting in the effort to salvage whatever we had. =)
Glad that Puang was with me throughout all that happened a week back. Glad that I don't have to wake up to that feeling to emptiness. I hate that. Going through the motions of losing someone and missing someone.
The feeling of emptiness whenever you see the places which reminds you of where you've been with that person, knowing that you'll never go there anymore. Or the feeling of despair when someone does something or said something similar to what that person had said or done before, knowing that what had happened would only be memories.
Previously, I couldn't even bear to bring myself to walk pass a Sushi restaurant, which reminded me that I never got around to eating in one with Elv.
I didn't want to walk into another Swensons, which reminded me of how Elv taught me to put tartar sauce in my baked rice.
Then, I couldn't bring myself to go back to CitySpace coz I went there with Ming.
I couldn't bring myself to walk pass the Sci carpark coz that's where Ming always parks.
I'm glad all that's over. Over over over. That I don't have to go through that same kinda feeling. =)
"It's raining men...Hallelujah"
Hurr hurr I wish =p but it's gonna rain real soon
With GH at com lab wasting our time again haha had major laughing fits at lunch just now. Lol shitt I was TRYING to tell the story about this guy who jumped at the MRT tracks at Clementi ytd and got dismembered lah (which is really damn sad by the way) but think its just his face lah lol I started laughing halfway before finishing =p damnit its like Mel telling his story about his dead cousin who drowned.
OOOh I saw this DAMN CUTE toddler ytd. He was walking halfway then he fell. The damn surprising thing was me and my sis both were looking at him expecting him to burst out crying any second but he didn't! He actually got back up on his little feet again and continued walking happily! OMG! Damn cute lah...wanted to hug and pinch him ahahaha. Learn from the toddler, life's like that, you fall once, you fall twice, so what? Just get your ass up and get back on your feet again. =)
YAAAY! Friday's coming real soon! Going expedition again with Puang =D Happy happy happy! Hmms right now he's at some sci centre excursion for Gen Bio Mod. Sounds fun I wanna goooooooo hehe he agreed to hide me in his 70L bag AHAHHA damn sweet lah!
Glad that Chipz and I are back to bickering and irritating each other. Glad that our friendship is on its way to healing. Glad that at least we don't have to hide in our own holes like that couple of days which were damn frustrating. And that we're both putting in the effort to salvage whatever we had. =)
Glad that Puang was with me throughout all that happened a week back. Glad that I don't have to wake up to that feeling to emptiness. I hate that. Going through the motions of losing someone and missing someone.
The feeling of emptiness whenever you see the places which reminds you of where you've been with that person, knowing that you'll never go there anymore. Or the feeling of despair when someone does something or said something similar to what that person had said or done before, knowing that what had happened would only be memories.
Previously, I couldn't even bear to bring myself to walk pass a Sushi restaurant, which reminded me that I never got around to eating in one with Elv.
I didn't want to walk into another Swensons, which reminded me of how Elv taught me to put tartar sauce in my baked rice.
Then, I couldn't bring myself to go back to CitySpace coz I went there with Ming.
I couldn't bring myself to walk pass the Sci carpark coz that's where Ming always parks.
I'm glad all that's over. Over over over. That I don't have to go through that same kinda feeling. =)
"It's raining men...Hallelujah"
Hurr hurr I wish =p but it's gonna rain real soon
With GH at com lab wasting our time again haha had major laughing fits at lunch just now. Lol shitt I was TRYING to tell the story about this guy who jumped at the MRT tracks at Clementi ytd and got dismembered lah (which is really damn sad by the way) but think its just his face lah lol I started laughing halfway before finishing =p damnit its like Mel telling his story about his dead cousin who drowned.
OOOh I saw this DAMN CUTE toddler ytd. He was walking halfway then he fell. The damn surprising thing was me and my sis both were looking at him expecting him to burst out crying any second but he didn't! He actually got back up on his little feet again and continued walking happily! OMG! Damn cute lah...wanted to hug and pinch him ahahaha. Learn from the toddler, life's like that, you fall once, you fall twice, so what? Just get your ass up and get back on your feet again. =)
YAAAY! Friday's coming real soon! Going expedition again with Puang =D Happy happy happy! Hmms right now he's at some sci centre excursion for Gen Bio Mod. Sounds fun I wanna goooooooo hehe he agreed to hide me in his 70L bag AHAHHA damn sweet lah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home