HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!! =)
Here's to my precious treasure who turned 22 ytd at the strike of 12 midnight, while sitting beside me *grinz* A wonderful wonderful day. Indulge indulge indulge. Haha birthdays are a good reason to indulge in every first thing that comes to your mind.
Gee was uber crowded at Orchard ytd coz it was raining! BOO! Made our way to Vivo for dinner. Hee went to walk around in the Candy Empire *slurps slurps* candies and chocolates everywhereeeee!WHEE! =D had a happy time picking out all the yummy chocs!*beamz*
CABLE CAAAAAAAR!!! Haha didn't think of taking the ride until we saw the cable cars when we walked outta Vivo. Haha nothing to stop us so we went for it =) Took a cab up to Mount Faber. WHEE!
Got ourselves happily lost in Sentosa. Went to join my slut there at the resort. Haha Saf, Alif and ALI !!!! Ali, our little bundle of joy also turned 4 ytd! =) So happy playing with her haha a good reason for me to act like a kid again hee.
Too bad we couldn't get to see the sunset coz it was raining then BOO stupid rain =( . Puang wanted to wait for sunrise haha. Went to the beach for a long walk haha and a loooong talk. If I could, I would...I would freeze time right there. Right there beside you, right there in your embrace, right there where I see you being happy, right there where it was a world with just the two of us...
Ytd just made things more complicated yet at the same time, alot clearer. Complication...we're venturing into the unknown. But as long as he's with me, I know we'll make it through. Clearer...it just made it clearer that I love this guy more than anything in this world.
A point of no return? Yes...I'm no longer struggling to fight off my love for him. No longer going to...
(left my camera with Puang...photos coming riggggght up)
Here's to my precious treasure who turned 22 ytd at the strike of 12 midnight, while sitting beside me *grinz* A wonderful wonderful day. Indulge indulge indulge. Haha birthdays are a good reason to indulge in every first thing that comes to your mind.
Gee was uber crowded at Orchard ytd coz it was raining! BOO! Made our way to Vivo for dinner. Hee went to walk around in the Candy Empire *slurps slurps* candies and chocolates everywhereeeee!WHEE! =D had a happy time picking out all the yummy chocs!*beamz*
CABLE CAAAAAAAR!!! Haha didn't think of taking the ride until we saw the cable cars when we walked outta Vivo. Haha nothing to stop us so we went for it =) Took a cab up to Mount Faber. WHEE!
Got ourselves happily lost in Sentosa. Went to join my slut there at the resort. Haha Saf, Alif and ALI !!!! Ali, our little bundle of joy also turned 4 ytd! =) So happy playing with her haha a good reason for me to act like a kid again hee.
Too bad we couldn't get to see the sunset coz it was raining then BOO stupid rain =( . Puang wanted to wait for sunrise haha. Went to the beach for a long walk haha and a loooong talk. If I could, I would...I would freeze time right there. Right there beside you, right there in your embrace, right there where I see you being happy, right there where it was a world with just the two of us...
Ytd just made things more complicated yet at the same time, alot clearer. Complication...we're venturing into the unknown. But as long as he's with me, I know we'll make it through. Clearer...it just made it clearer that I love this guy more than anything in this world.
A point of no return? Yes...I'm no longer struggling to fight off my love for him. No longer going to...
(left my camera with Puang...photos coming riggggght up)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home