OWWWW!
Ok lah at least I still have the least bit of common sense in me to trust my friends instead of the unfriendly school nurses, who don't let your friends come in and hold your hand when you're about to faint and DIE of PAIN and who accidentally PRESS on ur WOUND again.
Yeah so I put my trust in my dear ol Dr Wong! =D
Haha I already know the first 2 reactions that would come when you see me lah.
No.1 reaction : LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
No.2 reaction : Asks about a certain someone
Lol haha anw thanks Saf!! *grinz* sorry I almost tore off your arm hee
Yaaay! Thanks MEEEEEEEEL!!!! Yaa stop laughing at me you sadistic bum! Try falling down in sucha pathetic way lah and you would have a toe-curling experience too. Bleahx...PAIN not PLEASURE =p
Ok lah at least I still have the least bit of common sense in me to trust my friends instead of the unfriendly school nurses, who don't let your friends come in and hold your hand when you're about to faint and DIE of PAIN and who accidentally PRESS on ur WOUND again.
Yeah so I put my trust in my dear ol Dr Wong! =D
Haha I already know the first 2 reactions that would come when you see me lah.
No.1 reaction : LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
No.2 reaction : Asks about a certain someone
Lol haha anw thanks Saf!! *grinz* sorry I almost tore off your arm hee
Yaaay! Thanks MEEEEEEEEL!!!! Yaa stop laughing at me you sadistic bum! Try falling down in sucha pathetic way lah and you would have a toe-curling experience too. Bleahx...PAIN not PLEASURE =p

Ahahaha so serious sia
SMILE!
Yeeeah nice nice waterproof dressing!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home