What to Believe
So many things...are just easier said than done. Like how you try and try not to sink deeper into an unknown relationship and how you tell yourself you gotta stop coz you don't wanna be hurt again...but then inside, you just can't stop your emotions from getting the better of you...you just continue falling...
Just like Jon...just like Puang...just like me
Honestly I wonder how many million hearts are broken before one true love story actually occurs.
Was talking to Puang the other day and told him I believe that for every guy and girl out there, there will be that special other half planned for him/her . The other half who will always love and protect you come what may. Wellz...I guess I'm still clinging on to that believe..by a shred.
But having loved, trusted and lost so many times...no doubt I'm getting kinda skeptical. Somewhere along that line of believing, the thought starts to get hazy (noo not coz of the Indo haze) and then it seems as if this kinda love only occurs in fairy tales. Not that fairy tales don't happen. Love between Iro and Kev is one living example...love that runs so so much deeper than what we all see.
Just that...this kinda fairy tale may never happen to me...
When will we ever know who is the right one?
Can someone who seems so right, be just so wrong for you?
You can never know can you?
Puang, the answer, myself and billions of other people are still searching for it. You're not alone.
Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
For now...I'll just hang on to this belief...I'll hang on to You Lord. Because at the end of it all, You're the only one who will never leave me, who will always walk with me. And even when there's only a set of footprints in the sand, that's the time when You're carrying me. Who can I trust, if it's not in You.
I realise that so many times He had let us fall...is only because He is teaching us how to walk.
So many things...are just easier said than done. Like how you try and try not to sink deeper into an unknown relationship and how you tell yourself you gotta stop coz you don't wanna be hurt again...but then inside, you just can't stop your emotions from getting the better of you...you just continue falling...
Just like Jon...just like Puang...just like me
Honestly I wonder how many million hearts are broken before one true love story actually occurs.
Was talking to Puang the other day and told him I believe that for every guy and girl out there, there will be that special other half planned for him/her . The other half who will always love and protect you come what may. Wellz...I guess I'm still clinging on to that believe..by a shred.
But having loved, trusted and lost so many times...no doubt I'm getting kinda skeptical. Somewhere along that line of believing, the thought starts to get hazy (noo not coz of the Indo haze) and then it seems as if this kinda love only occurs in fairy tales. Not that fairy tales don't happen. Love between Iro and Kev is one living example...love that runs so so much deeper than what we all see.
Just that...this kinda fairy tale may never happen to me...
When will we ever know who is the right one?
Can someone who seems so right, be just so wrong for you?
You can never know can you?
Puang, the answer, myself and billions of other people are still searching for it. You're not alone.
Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
For now...I'll just hang on to this belief...I'll hang on to You Lord. Because at the end of it all, You're the only one who will never leave me, who will always walk with me. And even when there's only a set of footprints in the sand, that's the time when You're carrying me. Who can I trust, if it's not in You.
I realise that so many times He had let us fall...is only because He is teaching us how to walk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home