BOOOOO
So many things I wana say...don't know where to start...don't quite know how to say how I feel...
I'm addicted to Puang's happy pills hehz seriously I just keep eating and eating AND eating haha nice mah so crunchy and sweet with all the pweeeetty colors we mixed up =D Then horrid Ben, who was born into this world to torture me, went to steal it away from me and REFUUUSSSED to give it back..so we got into this huge tickle fight in the Lt..BLEAHX Pam was supposed to cheer me on lah but wad the hell she said I'm gonna lose hurmph. And so I didn't have my happy pills thus I screwed up my horrid Genetics test (hurrs not surprised) and SO the blame goes to...Benjamin Koh Jun Kiat! Haaa
Then went Vivocity with the girls..Watermelon came along to get his shirt or sumth. Didn't shop much though ahaha coz by the time we finish dinner it was 8.40 hurrs..
Wonder how Elv's doing slogging his way through the Taiwan jungles ahahaha YOU better keep yourself in good condition until I see you commission in Dec OK!
Sighx *SOOOOBZ* miss Chipz so much..he's drooling away already gotta wake up early for his test tmr..all the best dearie =) *huGz*
I'm craving for orange juice =(
miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz
ahahah you get my point =)
I can't WAIT for Dec hols manz..yippee!going KL with maa ladieees to shop our legs off off off!
Wonder if I should go club w Chang n the rest for her party? Or should I just be guai and only go for dinner hmms (heh Chipz is sooo gonna whack me) haha but I wanna see Chang druuuuuunk =D especially when AHEMS is there LOL *wriggles eyebrows* It just might be your lucky night sweetie *GRINZ* ok.. she's gonna scream at me soon *angelic look*
Goodness..super tabuleh tahan my hairrrr!!! Can't wait for next wed so can cut!
So many things I wana say...don't know where to start...don't quite know how to say how I feel...
I'm addicted to Puang's happy pills hehz seriously I just keep eating and eating AND eating haha nice mah so crunchy and sweet with all the pweeeetty colors we mixed up =D Then horrid Ben, who was born into this world to torture me, went to steal it away from me and REFUUUSSSED to give it back..so we got into this huge tickle fight in the Lt..BLEAHX Pam was supposed to cheer me on lah but wad the hell she said I'm gonna lose hurmph. And so I didn't have my happy pills thus I screwed up my horrid Genetics test (hurrs not surprised) and SO the blame goes to...Benjamin Koh Jun Kiat! Haaa
Then went Vivocity with the girls..Watermelon came along to get his shirt or sumth. Didn't shop much though ahaha coz by the time we finish dinner it was 8.40 hurrs..
Wonder how Elv's doing slogging his way through the Taiwan jungles ahahaha YOU better keep yourself in good condition until I see you commission in Dec OK!
Sighx *SOOOOBZ* miss Chipz so much..he's drooling away already gotta wake up early for his test tmr..all the best dearie =) *huGz*
I'm craving for orange juice =(
miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz miss chipz
ahahah you get my point =)
I can't WAIT for Dec hols manz..yippee!going KL with maa ladieees to shop our legs off off off!
Wonder if I should go club w Chang n the rest for her party? Or should I just be guai and only go for dinner hmms (heh Chipz is sooo gonna whack me) haha but I wanna see Chang druuuuuunk =D especially when AHEMS is there LOL *wriggles eyebrows* It just might be your lucky night sweetie *GRINZ* ok.. she's gonna scream at me soon *angelic look*
Goodness..super tabuleh tahan my hairrrr!!! Can't wait for next wed so can cut!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home