butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

GROUCH

*grouch grouch grouch grouch grouch* Yeah I'm in a bad mood now =(
BOOO! Horrid Chipz =( HE'S in a cranky mood so I didn't really get to talk to him BAAAH which made ME cranky too. So upset laaah =( Then..I think Puang's in trouble =( He's not picking up my calls agaaaaaain!!!! Haiz so I'm cranky grouchy and depressed now. *SCREAMZ* Puang you better be sleeping ok else I'm gona KILL you honestly..Haiz

What should I do? What can I do? What am I gonna do?????!!!!!

Haiz what a huge turn in the day manz*grouch somemore*...Went Vivo with Chang and Li for chick flick just now. Hurrs somehow there was something about today and toilets and the three of us. EVERYTIME we got into the toilet today ,something stupid will happen which will get the three of us into laughing fits. Hilarious manz..we must have sounded so damn bimbotic..baah then again so WHAT..it's OUR lives go ahead and stareeeee.. yeah and I hope your face would grow a real HUMONGOUS wart soon.

Ok great this post shows how friggin cranky and irritated I am now =( AURGGGGH! *SCREAMZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger