Their Love Story
If ever I'm gonna have to choose a love story to tell...it would be the one between Iro and Kevin.
You can really see the immense love these guys have for each other manz. What's amazing is, 8 years of being together ( was it 8??) ..and everyday is as though it's the 1st day they fell in love. Everyday's a new day, and everyday they love each other a little bit more than the previous. How sweet is that? I'm gonna get diabetes, that's how sweet they are.
Went to Iro and Kev's place for tea. (Me, Puang, Saf and Ale) FWAH their tea is really TEA with all the exotic cakes and drama stuff caan. Best. Lol didn't take much to convince Iro to pop the red wine ahahaha =D
Then while Kev went off to pick Iro's mum up from the airport, Iro showed us they're wedding photos , studio photos and told us sooo many amazing things in their whole relationship.
Kev's a DAMN DAMN DAMN romantic guy caan. This guy is one in a million BEYOND the dictionary's interpretation of "sweet" . Yeaps at first both me n Saf thought it would be kinda weird seeing Kevin since he's all so "work-only" at Raffles, but a drastic difference between him at work and him at home.
If there's a word for how their lives is..that's BLISS
What's more blissful than sharing your life with someone you love so much, and yet not settling down into the monotonous mode of usual couples, making the best of each new day to show how much you appreciate and love your other half . These two still pass love notes at work caaan . Haha
Haha AND GUESS WAD?
Saf (to Iro) : When's Joarim's birthday?
Iro: 12th November
Saf : OMG are you SERIOUS? Ale's 12 November too!
Me : *gasp* OMG Puang's 12th November also!!!!
Saf, Me, Puang, Iro : O-M-Gawwwd
What an amazing coincidence! 2 people with the same birthday at the same place - thrilled. THREE people?! - speechless . ALL November 12 babies!!! Ahahha
Wells we had loads of fun at their place. Then supposed to head back to sch to study with Puang BUT we landed up in Bukit Merah Mac's instead since I'm like HOW nice (yaa TELL ME Puang I'm listening lol)
Hur Hur we decided to heck it and just make everyday our Get-Fat day. Hehe stuffed our faces with KFC and Pizzahut.
Studied till 11.30. WANNA DIE lah sian. Ahhaha and as usual towards the end me and Puang became damn silly again. A kind of fun that can't be simply put down in words =) The kind of joy that I wish so much that can be always a part of my life. That's why I don't ever want Puang to change or lose this rare innocence that he has. Coz he'll be losing the kind of joy that people fight so much to want...
Yeaps I do have a strange protective instinct over him. Maybe it's because after going through so much, I never want to see him going through any of the same things as I had, getting hurt the same way as I did.
Puang, your path in life no one can help you choose. Everyone's entitled to their own thoughts and feelings, that includes you. But somewhere along in this life, you gotta learn to protect yourself and choose the path that won't hurt you.
But come what may, I'll always be that mother hen to you =) Yaa you just gotta stop giving me heart attacks and buy more wrinkle cream for me horr *grinz*
If ever I'm gonna have to choose a love story to tell...it would be the one between Iro and Kevin.
You can really see the immense love these guys have for each other manz. What's amazing is, 8 years of being together ( was it 8??) ..and everyday is as though it's the 1st day they fell in love. Everyday's a new day, and everyday they love each other a little bit more than the previous. How sweet is that? I'm gonna get diabetes, that's how sweet they are.
Went to Iro and Kev's place for tea. (Me, Puang, Saf and Ale) FWAH their tea is really TEA with all the exotic cakes and drama stuff caan. Best. Lol didn't take much to convince Iro to pop the red wine ahahaha =D
Then while Kev went off to pick Iro's mum up from the airport, Iro showed us they're wedding photos , studio photos and told us sooo many amazing things in their whole relationship.
Kev's a DAMN DAMN DAMN romantic guy caan. This guy is one in a million BEYOND the dictionary's interpretation of "sweet" . Yeaps at first both me n Saf thought it would be kinda weird seeing Kevin since he's all so "work-only" at Raffles, but a drastic difference between him at work and him at home.
If there's a word for how their lives is..that's BLISS
What's more blissful than sharing your life with someone you love so much, and yet not settling down into the monotonous mode of usual couples, making the best of each new day to show how much you appreciate and love your other half . These two still pass love notes at work caaan . Haha
Haha AND GUESS WAD?
Saf (to Iro) : When's Joarim's birthday?
Iro: 12th November
Saf : OMG are you SERIOUS? Ale's 12 November too!
Me : *gasp* OMG Puang's 12th November also!!!!
Saf, Me, Puang, Iro : O-M-Gawwwd
What an amazing coincidence! 2 people with the same birthday at the same place - thrilled. THREE people?! - speechless . ALL November 12 babies!!! Ahahha
Wells we had loads of fun at their place. Then supposed to head back to sch to study with Puang BUT we landed up in Bukit Merah Mac's instead since I'm like HOW nice (yaa TELL ME Puang I'm listening lol)
Hur Hur we decided to heck it and just make everyday our Get-Fat day. Hehe stuffed our faces with KFC and Pizzahut.
Studied till 11.30. WANNA DIE lah sian. Ahhaha and as usual towards the end me and Puang became damn silly again. A kind of fun that can't be simply put down in words =) The kind of joy that I wish so much that can be always a part of my life. That's why I don't ever want Puang to change or lose this rare innocence that he has. Coz he'll be losing the kind of joy that people fight so much to want...
Yeaps I do have a strange protective instinct over him. Maybe it's because after going through so much, I never want to see him going through any of the same things as I had, getting hurt the same way as I did.
Puang, your path in life no one can help you choose. Everyone's entitled to their own thoughts and feelings, that includes you. But somewhere along in this life, you gotta learn to protect yourself and choose the path that won't hurt you.
But come what may, I'll always be that mother hen to you =) Yaa you just gotta stop giving me heart attacks and buy more wrinkle cream for me horr *grinz*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home