butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

PAUSE

Lab was BORING. Almost fell asleep. Wanna crash Puang's lab..so fun they were looking at zebra fishes today =) Die manz..think I totally suck for a lab partner lol I pity YiFang for being my lab partner hehz. Hmms..I think...I should stop fighting with Ben. Haha coz I never win wan!!!! =( BOOO *grinz* but I love to antagonize him ahahah then run away..sheesh but always kena caught by him. Damnit.

Went shopping with Pam for Willie the Pau's prezzie! AHAHAHAH my dear Pau I'm sooo sure you'll absolutely LOVE our BIG BIG present for you *evil laughter* hehe. Pam suggested I tehh him again until he cannot take it haha but nahz I shall be very very NICE to my Pau on his 22nd birthday. =D haha Pam can't wait!!!

Whee! *big smile* flooding was fun! Hehe came to this conclusion that I shall be a sleeping Rovers member from now on haha I'll only come in play when there's flooding of posters whee then can go expedition with Puang again =D

We decided to stop mugging for today and to go on another expedition! =p Too late to go outside school for expedition so in the end we decided to explore Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music since we both havent been there before. We were in luck coz they happen to be having a piano recital at that time. =)

Have you ever thought of how many languages are held by the people of this world and how do people communicate?
Music is a universal language.
You don't need words...just a pair of listening ears. As the curtains rise, as the painist and violinist plays, just close your eyes...let the music bring you to wherever. Let the images in your mind flow according to the dynamics of the music. There's no right or wrong in the way one chooses to appreciate music.


It was beautiful...

For a moment, I was lost in it.
For a moment, I almost forgot about all that's going on in my mind
For a moment, I didn't wanna come outta it
Only for a moment...

Still remember the time I hurt my right ear...couldn't hear a thing. Thought I would never hear again. Fear had engulfed me that time. I don't think I can imagine my life without music. It's become so much a part of my world.

Seeing the stage, the piano...brought back memories. The times when I myself was on stage playing. My close friends would know that I've an extremely bad case of stage fright and I would always shiver really really badly. Rehearsals would be excellent without any mistakes but what you hear when I'm on stage would be an entirely different version of it. Shifu used to sit beside me to give me support and to tap my leg to keep me on beat. Then she said I needed to learn to be alone. I failed so so badly without her. Once I played so badly I couldn't face anyone in church. Called Li started crying and refused to get outta the toilet. That was how bad it had been. I miss my Shifu so much...haiz haven't seen her around much since she's always on call on Sundays.

Wish I could but I know I'll never be anything close to those pianists who were playing today...


To those who left msges of concern, thanks a bunch...I hope things will be ok soon too...I really do...

And to Li, my bestest friend *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* thanks for always being there. For always knowing what to say. For knowing me so damn blardy well. For knowing what I'm going to say so I don't have to say anything at all =D I love you love you love YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!! Yes Li is actually a very very nice girl =) She has a big big heart which a BIG BIG part includes ME! Damnit but the last few bits of it still gotta fight with Jeremy for it Ahhahaha! *winks*

Lotsa love going out to Chang too. Told me that she'll always be here for me when I need a listening ear and that she'll pray for me. Pray for me. For awhile I forgot all about it...I forgot that I can cast all my burdens to Him who'll watch over and take care of me. I gotta learn to let go...and let Him take over. Thx babe...your words might have seemed normal but it brought a part of me back =) *hUgz* Thx for giving me my alone time and space which I really need.

Puang told me not to sink coz he'll sink too. =( Haiz emotional blackmail. Don't sink with me lah...One person sinking is enough...I don't want you to sink too else I'll sink further. BOOO..can I untie the string that you tied to my leg? =D ok lah , fine I won't *FAT HUGZ* Thankew for everything that you've said and done for me Puang. I won't forget =)

Sorry Chipz...I didn't mean to flare up at you. I just didn't need it to come from you too...I've heard enough of all that.

People keep telling me not to think about it...how can I not? When it deja vu all over again? When it's all that's going through my mind before I sleep and the moment I wake?

Someone should install a 'Pause' in this thing called life. Give me a break...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger