butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Whee!

Happy Daaaaay =D Haha coz Puang's a big big happy pill for me! *evil grinz* coz he's so nice to let me tickle for 10 secs without screaming =p bleah then I didn't expect him to immediately retaliate, so when he did...yeah those who've tried tickling me before knows what happens next..I fly =p Haha reminds me of Jon hehe that guy's a classic.

Had fun mugging haha though as usual Puang like never study anything wan *big innocent smile* then towards the end just happily testing Puang's new hp instead of mugging ahahaha

Whee! I love Puang coz he finally let me go flooding with him tomorrrroooooow =D Oh yaa and tmr's our 'get-fat' day again hehz

Puang cannot forget what I told you today ok? Else my needles will be attracted to ur backside arh! Don't give up! Must Jia You together. One die both die. One survive...the other one call ambulance hehe 955 or 911? *grinz at Saf and Jenn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger