Right or Wrong?
Feel like screaming...maybe its not a really good idea that so many people know about this blog...certain things I dying to say that I can't. So many things happening all at the same time. Getting too dependent on you. Can't breathe, can't cope. Crying out loud on the inside. It sucks to feel this way...
These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night, I live another lifeT
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake, the further I'm away...
How can somethings which had seem so wrong...be just so right? Someone tell me what to do...coz I'm dying...I'm crying on the inside...
All that I want is for you to be happy right where you are...
Feel like screaming...maybe its not a really good idea that so many people know about this blog...certain things I dying to say that I can't. So many things happening all at the same time. Getting too dependent on you. Can't breathe, can't cope. Crying out loud on the inside. It sucks to feel this way...
These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night, I live another lifeT
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake, the further I'm away...
How can somethings which had seem so wrong...be just so right? Someone tell me what to do...coz I'm dying...I'm crying on the inside...
All that I want is for you to be happy right where you are...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home