HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CHANG!!!
Olivia Chang Peichang Michelle!!! Today marks the day you're ONE STEP closer to being...an auntie!!! Ahahaha *muaCkz* Happy Birthday babe. You better had LOVED the arrangement we had for you ytd =p
The closer bunch met up for dinner at Al Dente. Haha think Li and I gotta polish up on our 'surprise a person' skills. Lol what with going to the toilet, 10 packs oil blotters and "ehh look over there lah"
Haha hilarious =D almost got heart attack trying to hide the cake...it was fun though!
*grinz* 12 am sharp! What else is there to do but grab the birthday girls and shower her with our many WET kisses hehe which was what me and Li did ahahaha she screamed =p
Haha ytd also marked the day Chang REALLY got drunk. Haha Chang you fell to the floor lah lol . Li!!! Not your birthday lah alamak what you doing drunk ? BOO felt so bad that I had to leave my two best drunk girlfriends at the club. Sooo sorry manz but I was like how worried lah. Haha sorry lah cannot see properly in the dark so the drinks I mixed some diluted some uber potent *grinz* took turns to tarr with the birthday girl. Dance dance dance. The songs sucked ytd though BOOO. Yummy the champagne was damn good though =D
Club photos coming upppp!!!
As of now...I really gotta fly...meeting Puang to mug NOW lol
Olivia Chang Peichang Michelle!!! Today marks the day you're ONE STEP closer to being...an auntie!!! Ahahaha *muaCkz* Happy Birthday babe. You better had LOVED the arrangement we had for you ytd =p
The closer bunch met up for dinner at Al Dente. Haha think Li and I gotta polish up on our 'surprise a person' skills. Lol what with going to the toilet, 10 packs oil blotters and "ehh look over there lah"
Haha hilarious =D almost got heart attack trying to hide the cake...it was fun though!
*grinz* 12 am sharp! What else is there to do but grab the birthday girls and shower her with our many WET kisses hehe which was what me and Li did ahahaha she screamed =p
Haha ytd also marked the day Chang REALLY got drunk. Haha Chang you fell to the floor lah lol . Li!!! Not your birthday lah alamak what you doing drunk ? BOO felt so bad that I had to leave my two best drunk girlfriends at the club. Sooo sorry manz but I was like how worried lah. Haha sorry lah cannot see properly in the dark so the drinks I mixed some diluted some uber potent *grinz* took turns to tarr with the birthday girl. Dance dance dance. The songs sucked ytd though BOOO. Yummy the champagne was damn good though =D
Club photos coming upppp!!!
As of now...I really gotta fly...meeting Puang to mug NOW lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home