butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

2000 Msges!!! Over 2000 memories....

Major deleting of msges from my hp. Fwahh over 2000 msges sianism

Deleted all 532 of Elv's msges...kept them for more than a year already...

Had been over Elv for awhile now but I've never gotten around to cleaning out my hp too. Duno why I suddenly wanted to do it but I did. Maybe coz this time I just really wanted to move on with the rest of my life already. No regrets. I didn't regret all that had happened. There were good memories, there were bad. What happened with Elv previously had been a significant part of my life...but those would just have to be kept as memories in my heart. It had been hard to let go...which explains why I've kept most of the msges from when we were just friends to best friends and to more than just friends.
But I'm letting go...what's over is over. No one can chase back time. (Bwahah Kwan you must be so prouda me)

"Time heals all wounds they say and I should know, coz it seems like forever but I'm letting you go"

Deleted a whole lot of other msges too. Flash backs to all that had happened a year ago.

Came across sad msges, bimbotic msges, and msges from friends just showing their concern.

"Sick ahhhhhhh sick ahhhhhhh..*cough cough* " Ahahah sounds familiar Mel ? Lol damn funny lah I started laughing at my hp when I saw your msg. Haha I can't even remember what it was for. Lol

Came across a whole lot of Jenn's msges too. *grinz* most of them were just too bimbotic couldn't bear to delete haha. JENNIFER LOW WHERE ARE YOOOOOU? Honestly gonna smack your boobs until no more caan!

"Wei, char boh. How are you man? You got miss me or not? Haha"
I miss Naz too. Her infectious laughter and the way she always calls me CHAR BOH! Lol and who can forget about the way she and Do gangs up to complain about certain people. I'm a neutral peace-loving person so I wasn't involved haha but it was hilarious =) Still remember the edible bra and undies we got for her on her last day haha damn funny. She being the horny ass that she is, bet she finished it on the first day of hols already haha.

And to my dearest slut Saf, I know things are really hard now, I've been through the same things before too and I was there with you before. It sucks. I know how much work that is, but hang in there babe! If you're tired, just take a break. Enjoy yourself. For those who love you, and for Ale, stay strong. I'll bring you icecream when I'm free ok? We'll sit out by the quay again =)

I miss Ravin too! My silly little baboon! Red bottom ass lah you, forever say wanna meet up with me then never waaan! Anwz really hope that everything's going well for you at home and with your silly little Shasha bear.

Kinda theraputic for me to clean out my msges. Wasn't there this chinese saying that goes "Jiu De Bu Qu, Xing De Bu Lai" Yah lah my cheena is damn horrendous but ehh I still know its SOMETHING likedat k so everyone DON'T LAUGH!

"What happens when memories are no longer true?"
"Create new ones" was Jon's answer to me when I was previously upset over Ming.

Yeaps...I'm setting out to create new ones. But the old ones will nevertheless stay in my heart.
Different people left different set of footprints in my life. It's never forgotten. And never will be.

HUI WEIGUANG! You're supposed to wake up an hr ago laaah...sleep like baby caan*POKE* haha don't care gonna disturb you NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger