*Beamz*
Hee its silly I know but its nice to be able to wake up to your voice =p even though if its nagging me to wake up haha. Sillyhead! How could I have eaten when I was SLEEPING!!! haha you crack me up lah. Mmm miss you =) Don't make me have to pry you down from the treehouse ok? Luckily I called you at the right time lah. I'm hungry..want some of your chicken wings!!! BOO
Missed going back to OUB. Not about the work part, but all the memories there =)
YES! JENNIFER LOW!!! I promised you to leave you a msg and this is my msg - If you don't start appearing soon, me and Saf gonna disown you liao =( but don't leh then our Bitch Bimbo Slut Club missing the Bimbo liao BLEAH. Ehh I went to see Sharipaah the other day, coz passing by haha
MELVYNNNNNN!!! =D Hehz yes a *BIG FAT KISS* to my sadistic saviour, who peeled off the guaze DAMN FAST without warning when I was talking on the phone! Baah almost gave me a heart attack caan. But yes thank you thank you thank you! Ahahah Dr Yeak say I always come back coz I miss you HMM let me think about that MUAHAHA
And to my Slut (muahaha nuff said, don't even need to mention your name =p ) had a great time catching up with you, dissing the California Fitness guy, pretending we were lesbians AHAHAH. Dunno leh everytime I go back, really miss our silly moments together *winks* You're a big big part of me which I won't ever let go! *HUGZ*
Ok think I'll most prob go for Aini's open house next wk =) Aiii haha unlike Mel it's not just for the FOOD *grinz*
Hee its silly I know but its nice to be able to wake up to your voice =p even though if its nagging me to wake up haha. Sillyhead! How could I have eaten when I was SLEEPING!!! haha you crack me up lah. Mmm miss you =) Don't make me have to pry you down from the treehouse ok? Luckily I called you at the right time lah. I'm hungry..want some of your chicken wings!!! BOO
Missed going back to OUB. Not about the work part, but all the memories there =)
YES! JENNIFER LOW!!! I promised you to leave you a msg and this is my msg - If you don't start appearing soon, me and Saf gonna disown you liao =( but don't leh then our Bitch Bimbo Slut Club missing the Bimbo liao BLEAH. Ehh I went to see Sharipaah the other day, coz passing by haha
MELVYNNNNNN!!! =D Hehz yes a *BIG FAT KISS* to my sadistic saviour, who peeled off the guaze DAMN FAST without warning when I was talking on the phone! Baah almost gave me a heart attack caan. But yes thank you thank you thank you! Ahahah Dr Yeak say I always come back coz I miss you HMM let me think about that MUAHAHA
And to my Slut (muahaha nuff said, don't even need to mention your name =p ) had a great time catching up with you, dissing the California Fitness guy, pretending we were lesbians AHAHAH. Dunno leh everytime I go back, really miss our silly moments together *winks* You're a big big part of me which I won't ever let go! *HUGZ*
Ok think I'll most prob go for Aini's open house next wk =) Aiii haha unlike Mel it's not just for the FOOD *grinz*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home