For You
Chipz...I know some things I might not have done them in the correct way and you probably hate me for that. But whatever it is, I'll still be here whenever you need me. I'll still be here the same way you were there for me. I'll still be here the same way I did for you in the past present and future. You haven't lost me...It hurts me to know that you're upset =( Its hard for everyone...but we all gotta take our own time to step outta things. So take your time ok? But please don't shut me out ok? This life needs you to be part of it. It wouldn't be the same without you *huGz*
Chipz...I know some things I might not have done them in the correct way and you probably hate me for that. But whatever it is, I'll still be here whenever you need me. I'll still be here the same way you were there for me. I'll still be here the same way I did for you in the past present and future. You haven't lost me...It hurts me to know that you're upset =( Its hard for everyone...but we all gotta take our own time to step outta things. So take your time ok? But please don't shut me out ok? This life needs you to be part of it. It wouldn't be the same without you *huGz*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home