butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006




Bimbotic moment number 10
Who gets the highest footprint on the PGP wall
1...2...


3!!!

Ok fine..Me and Li were entertaining ourselves before the PRU AGM at 7pm yesterday. 7pm!!!Should be nuaaing at home already lah haiz but we decided to be guai and go for it. Sheesh and blessings upon blessings, my body decided to stop functioning and fall sick halfway during the meeting. Baah janna falling sick = janna being unusually quiet OR janna being extremely bitchy (how well Li knows me heh) Wahlauuu ehh i mean seriously lah the dumb Frederick guy was going on n on n on n oooooon about his store-keeping nonsense i really was tempted to throw my pen at him. Sorry lah it's not you, it's me...I just don't like your face.

AND i can't believe the arrogance of some people :
James : I've had enough of those low down positions blah blah
Donald : Will you still join PRU if you weren't given a manageral position?
James : I will lah coz my I'm the only guy in the squad (i.e : He WILL get the manageral position since each squad needs a male and female leader)

Haaaa Haaaa i wonder why you only landed up with...4 votes?

Super cannot tahan already, something really drastic will happen if I were to be there any longer. Not that I so slack don't wanna stay for the meeting lah but I AM REALLY SICCCCK so yeah made Li leave with me halfway during the meeting hurrs
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger