butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Presenting...Albert Chipmunk Ng GOOOOOONG Hui =p

Ok lah this post is dedicated to my dearest chipz coz I know you'll kill me if I don't
A little about chipz over here..medical student under construction over in Melb Uni..baah ttz like how far away from ME!=(
This little tweerp never fails to amaze me with his nonsense. Like the time he happily msges me and told me about his day blah blah blah AND he missed the IV drip for a patient TWICE. CHIPZ!You're like supposed to be healing people not killing them darling.

Or like the time we went for thanksgiving in church and I was directing him to park e car. He backed up ALL THE WAAAAY till he almost hit e christmas tree!
"Al, are you crazy?You almost hit the tree!"
"Huh..there was a tree???"

You're a classic honey =)







Chipz..that looks how..wrong

Anyway, my point of this post is NOT to tell u how this one guy can drive me nuts to the point I wanna strangle him, abuse Amber (his pweeeetty golden retriever), fries chicken with the wok as a shield or is completely and hopelessly BLUR.

Nope, the point of my post is to say how absolutely SWEET this little chipmunk is.

The past week had been a rollercoaster ride of emotions for me, and you've seen me through it all.

I'll never forgot the time you told me " If he had deserved you, I would have told you " the sincerity in your voice just sweep me away. I was hurt upset and disappointed and at that moment in time, there was only one thing I wanted so much to do, and that was to run into your arms and let you hold me. Somehow, something in me trusted that you would keep me safe, protect me and make everything alright again. I know if you could, you'll take the first flight out for me =)

Seeing you over the webcam made me realise how much I really really missed you chipz. Hmm think partly because I'm so used to seeing you back every hols but this yr YOU decided to be MEAN and HORRID and not fly back to see ME!!!Haha start training up lah you were supposed to swim back home remember?*grinz*ehh I waited and waited at the beach for you lah..all I saw were a couple of dead chipmunks..Hmm..I think I forgot the life buoy for you heh sorry

Anw, you silly boy don't be depressed over whatever you're stressing up over there ok!Go milk more cow teats or something muahaha But DON'T YOU DARE eat grilled flounder..I'll haunt you

Conclusion : Some friends will always be the light of your life. I know you'll always be mine =) For everything you said and did for me, I love you chipz*hUgz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger