Friends are angels who lifts us on our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Me and my favourite bitch Lisa
Friends often come and go in your life. You have aquaintances, superficial friends and close friends, best friends.
Babe, you're so much more than just a best girlfriend to me. We had our bimbotic moments, our bitching sessions, crying moments, shopping sprees all together. (Bimbotic moment No.9 and still counting *grinz* must be something about NUS ha)
You know, a person can have many friends but there are only those special few you can talk your heart out to, not being afraid that you'll look stupid, not having to care whether you'll be judged by your words. And you know that they will never ever leave you come what may. And YOU yes YOU Lisa Chan Yu Lin are one of that honoured few ok =)
You were there at the beginning, the middle, the end of what happened.
You were happy because I was. You were sad because I was. You were hurt and disappointed because I was. You were angry on my behalf.
You don't know how much all that means to me. The love I have for this bitch of mine can't be expressed in words and no matter how many times I've said this to you I'm gonna say it again. Sweets, I love you soo sooo much *HUGZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home