butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What Hurts...

What hurts is that I trusted in you
What hurts is that you're the first person after Elv whom I wanted to love again
What hurts is that I once thought I will never be able to move on but I did
What hurts is that I opened my heart once again to learn to love you wholeheartedly
What hurts is that you led me on even when you could have ended it all on that one night
What hurts is that what you said totally different things in front of me and in front of our friends
What hurts is that even when you broke the trust once, I forgave you against my principles
What hurts is that I trusted in you when you promised you wouldn't lie to me again
What hurts is that I saw for myself the way you've lied to people you cared about, and now I'm picturing myself on the other line being lied to
What hurts is that I was always the last to know
What hurts is that so many people adviced me against it, but I tried. I fought for your character. I fought for us. I told them I knew you more than they did.
What hurts is that in the end, I was the one proved wrong...I didn't know you at all
What hurts is that you gave me so many beautiful memories...which now I can't even trust any of them was real
What hurts is that I loved you and with all my heart I wanted to see you happy, even if the happiness was not going to be with me
What hurts is that I sincerely wanted to be that special friend of yours, seeing you through your worst times, your up and downhills with her, and to catch you each time you fall
What hurts is that I opened my heart up not once but twice, this time to accept you as my friend
What hurts is that I found out over and over you've lied to me
What hurts is that over and over I was played like a fool
What hurts is that I was sure I saw the saddest pair of eyes that night at holland v, I wanted to kiss and hug you, let you know that everything was gona be ok. I wanted to take that pain away.
What hurts is that the hugs, the kisses, the sincerity, the care and concern that I onced believed...now I no longer can say they were true
What hurts is that I want you back so much, but I can't. Not even as a friend because I can no longer find myself ever trusting in you again
What hurts is that I hate myself. Because even at the end of it all...I know a part of me still cares for you.


Elv had hurt me but that was because he had to do the right thing but he had never lied to me. You've been the greatest disappointment in my life. Not because we can't be together in the end, but because you lied. Even as a friend, I didn't deserve what you did to me. I didn't, because all that I gave in that relationship with you was true. Nobody has ever let me down more than you had...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger