butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, January 25, 2008

I LOVE MY BABY!!!! (both the BIG and small!)

OMG!!!! I left my laptop in the taxi just now! And my batt went flat! Hohoho when i called Ahgong 4 times and he called me back he thought I got raped or sumth *bleh* Thankfully I got it back after we made many phone calls, filed report, hanging on to the phone for 20 mins and what not. Muahaha he says being with me is good for the heart...great exercise since he gets near heart attacks so many times doing all the things he would never have dared to do (police report, A&E, filing lost and found report at Citycab ) Yays! I got my lil baby back! muahaha thankfully the BIG baby got home safe n sound too! *beams* SO HAPPYYYYYY!

Anw, many things that i want to say..to those who are reading my blog and following (or trying to) my story with WG , don't doubt my love just coz of what happened previously, coz it precisely coz of what happened previously that strengthened this love for him and made it so much more real. I don't know how to explain what I've been going through and neither is there a need to explain myself to anyone, but i hope this decision is respected and not bitched upon.

Thanks for all who have been standing by to give that encouragement (apparently all my friends love him , i'm getting jealous rawrr)

To the people on his side, this relationship is between the both of us...i'd really appreciate that we could work things out on our own THIS TIME and not be under any influence of anyone. I don't wish to go through the same torture that I did the last time and neither is it fair to me coz none you don't know me.

To Gera, though we seldom get to talk now, but thankew for being the first to make tt step to know me last time instead of judging me like everyone else. =)

To Dips, thankew for allowing that chance to not be judgmental (though there were so many time you easily could) and get to know the real me. You don't know how grateful I am for how you've been my punching bag and for standing by when I din know who else to call. You're a great guy and a friend who's very much becoming part of my life too! =) You, Vin and me are gonna make it =) Just hang in there and we WILL get there some day=)

To everyone else, I seriously don't bite...you never know a person until u make the first step to reach out. I AM NICEEEE! *rawr*

I'm glad to know that C is doing well and I'm glad that that past if mine is over. It made it all clearer who I want to spend that rest of my life with.


To you, we're gonna make it...you gotta believe in it *hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger