you break off a piece of me, pieces no one ever sees




Just read a friend's blog...same bunch of people having fun...same bunch of people who became such a close clique...the same bunch i could chose to join but decided to leave instead. I don't know who to trust so i decided to trust none and tear myself away. I used to be the one to love meeting new people, having new friendships, but now i don't see the point in making the effort...for what? For more people to become your acquaintances or for more people to know about your life and to backstab you with your past? I've been disappointed and let down enough...as what i told someone awhile ago coz she was upset about another friend, friends who don't make an effort to stay in your life are those you don't have to make an effort for.
Friends come and go...that's the sad part.
Went out with Ahgong and Dips ytd to Mount Faber =) it's becoming one of my top favourite places. I love the feeling of sitting in the breeze (though i was shivering at some parts) and talking about all the things that matter. A much needed outing. Dips got out what he wanted to say and so did i. Things that i long wanted to say but didn't know how to explain coz it just sounds so cheesy and unbelievable. Amidst all the sad sad parts, we managed to be able to crap alot too lol =)
I can't comment much for their relationship coz i'm not even close to the girl and what i know is only what's told to me...but it seems so familiar to what ive been through or more like what i'm still going through. Of coz i do wish my friends have their own happy ending but no one can do anything when it comes to matters of the heart. To C , if you happen to chance upon my blog, I know what you're going through too coz I've been there, done that. At the cost of losing the one person I loved so much and coming to realise that he's the one who's worthy of it all because he's the one who stood by me through it all. Don't make the same mistake for when the chance passes, it may never return.
I'm sure things will turn out ok one day...for all of us
To you , don't let the past stop us from the greatest story ever told...if it even means anything to you, don't let it go, that's all i'm gonna say
Just read a friend's blog...same bunch of people having fun...same bunch of people who became such a close clique...the same bunch i could chose to join but decided to leave instead. I don't know who to trust so i decided to trust none and tear myself away. I used to be the one to love meeting new people, having new friendships, but now i don't see the point in making the effort...for what? For more people to become your acquaintances or for more people to know about your life and to backstab you with your past? I've been disappointed and let down enough...as what i told someone awhile ago coz she was upset about another friend, friends who don't make an effort to stay in your life are those you don't have to make an effort for.
Friends come and go...that's the sad part.
Went out with Ahgong and Dips ytd to Mount Faber =) it's becoming one of my top favourite places. I love the feeling of sitting in the breeze (though i was shivering at some parts) and talking about all the things that matter. A much needed outing. Dips got out what he wanted to say and so did i. Things that i long wanted to say but didn't know how to explain coz it just sounds so cheesy and unbelievable. Amidst all the sad sad parts, we managed to be able to crap alot too lol =)
I can't comment much for their relationship coz i'm not even close to the girl and what i know is only what's told to me...but it seems so familiar to what ive been through or more like what i'm still going through. Of coz i do wish my friends have their own happy ending but no one can do anything when it comes to matters of the heart. To C , if you happen to chance upon my blog, I know what you're going through too coz I've been there, done that. At the cost of losing the one person I loved so much and coming to realise that he's the one who's worthy of it all because he's the one who stood by me through it all. Don't make the same mistake for when the chance passes, it may never return.
I'm sure things will turn out ok one day...for all of us
To you , don't let the past stop us from the greatest story ever told...if it even means anything to you, don't let it go, that's all i'm gonna say

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home