Strategy : Linger more =D
Hee! Gonggong bought a Dumbo for me!!! =D =D =D Ahahaha! Hee coz he said I've always being lingering around the Dumbo in the shops *grinz* Heh so this proves it! Next time I want anything, JUST LINGERRRRR! Yaay! I love my Gonggong!
Oh btw, we named it Girlgirl hee! =D
And SO, we went around IMM with Girlgirl, ZHI-Highing around poking our noses into every lil nonsense we see ahahah! Haha I don't think I remember any boring outings with my Gonggong hee!WHEE! Our trips are always injected with loads of FUN FUN and more FUN! Coz why? We learnt the art of ZHI-Highing!!! Haha!
Ohya finally got Gonggong to cut his hair, now he looks like a little PENGUIN! Hee!*rubs fuzz*
Thankew darrrrling for bringing me out on this much needed break! *HUGZ*





Hee! Gonggong bought a Dumbo for me!!! =D =D =D Ahahaha! Hee coz he said I've always being lingering around the Dumbo in the shops *grinz* Heh so this proves it! Next time I want anything, JUST LINGERRRRR! Yaay! I love my Gonggong!
Oh btw, we named it Girlgirl hee! =D
And SO, we went around IMM with Girlgirl, ZHI-Highing around poking our noses into every lil nonsense we see ahahah! Haha I don't think I remember any boring outings with my Gonggong hee!WHEE! Our trips are always injected with loads of FUN FUN and more FUN! Coz why? We learnt the art of ZHI-Highing!!! Haha!
Ohya finally got Gonggong to cut his hair, now he looks like a little PENGUIN! Hee!*rubs fuzz*
Thankew darrrrling for bringing me out on this much needed break! *HUGZ*
So cutee! He looks like a penguin! Haha
My Gonggong has SIX PACS...err PACKS too!=D
Big elephant, small elephant (on the lap)
Girlgirl's intelligent kzz dun pray pray
study Genetics wan
study Genetics wan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home