lotsa piggin out made us like this NOW *puffs out cheeks*
we wanna be THIS! heh
Oh ya and this has been a long overdue blog post, I forgot to say...SADLY my Ahgong had not ONE not TWO but THREE affairs behind my back!!!! OMGAWWWD! *Sobz*
Affair No. 1 : Nicholas
Affair No. 2 : Lianguo...which goes to show that Lianguo is bisexual! Ahahaha
Affair No.3 : The Duck
Aurgh STRESSED!!! CA tmr and day after...how BORING. Been mugging madly up to like 7 hrs straight...I must honestly be mad.
Recruitment drive for Union Camp 07 duty today with Liwei and Yuwei. Ehh honestly I wonder why there is this biasness in the err..QUALITY of guys as it varies from faculty to faculty. Haha got the Business batch today and although we didn't get to catch the crowd since we got the afternoon shift, but the few we spoke to were not bad looking manz...
Hmm...
I wanna go Biz!!! WAHAHAHA
Then again...
I see my Ahgong so often...my eyes already quite relaxed already laaah...ahahaha shall be contented with what I have HEE =D *hugz my Gonggong* Yaa ok I know everyone's gonna gag puke and die but ohwells *grinz*
Though...
I guess I can always make more time to meet up with my darrrling Li and BIZ for breakfast...lunch...and maybe dinner in the coming semester AHHAHAHA. Accompany her waaad...see I'm so nice HEE =D
I still love my Ahgong =D =D =D
Whee Gonggong says I'm easily contented. Haha I got my many many many twirls round and round and round today! Fun mah! So fun to be lifted and twirled until I go dizzy HEE! Yaay!!! I LIKE!!! Haha my Gonggong is SUPER Gonggong lah, he can lift and TWIRL me with MY schoolbag when he has HIS schoolbag on, carrying my labtop and UBER HUGE THICK 10kg book, and he twirls me with ONE hand. Bwahaha I wonder how heavy should I be before he can't lift me anymore...BOO DON'T WANT! I still want to be twirled HEE. =D
Yaay Gonggong got muscles*pokes pokes* don't pray pray k, he has SIX pacs wan lorr...its all fused into ONE BIG PAC ahahaha! Better yet, so he says. A cup boobs, D cup belly! =D =D =D
Affair No. 1 : Nicholas
Affair No. 2 : Lianguo...which goes to show that Lianguo is bisexual! Ahahaha
Affair No.3 : The Duck
Aurgh STRESSED!!! CA tmr and day after...how BORING. Been mugging madly up to like 7 hrs straight...I must honestly be mad.
Recruitment drive for Union Camp 07 duty today with Liwei and Yuwei. Ehh honestly I wonder why there is this biasness in the err..QUALITY of guys as it varies from faculty to faculty. Haha got the Business batch today and although we didn't get to catch the crowd since we got the afternoon shift, but the few we spoke to were not bad looking manz...
Hmm...
I wanna go Biz!!! WAHAHAHA
Then again...
I see my Ahgong so often...my eyes already quite relaxed already laaah...ahahaha shall be contented with what I have HEE =D *hugz my Gonggong* Yaa ok I know everyone's gonna gag puke and die but ohwells *grinz*
Though...
I guess I can always make more time to meet up with my darrrling Li and BIZ for breakfast...lunch...and maybe dinner in the coming semester AHHAHAHA. Accompany her waaad...see I'm so nice HEE =D
I still love my Ahgong =D =D =D
Whee Gonggong says I'm easily contented. Haha I got my many many many twirls round and round and round today! Fun mah! So fun to be lifted and twirled until I go dizzy HEE! Yaay!!! I LIKE!!! Haha my Gonggong is SUPER Gonggong lah, he can lift and TWIRL me with MY schoolbag when he has HIS schoolbag on, carrying my labtop and UBER HUGE THICK 10kg book, and he twirls me with ONE hand. Bwahaha I wonder how heavy should I be before he can't lift me anymore...BOO DON'T WANT! I still want to be twirled HEE. =D
Yaay Gonggong got muscles*pokes pokes* don't pray pray k, he has SIX pacs wan lorr...its all fused into ONE BIG PAC ahahaha! Better yet, so he says. A cup boobs, D cup belly! =D =D =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home