it's time to live your life says:
wad u doing?
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
registering for my laptop warranty
it's time to live your life says:
how boring
it's time to live your life says:
lol
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
ya..
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
I think hunting for a boar is even more boring
emptiness in place of you says:
haha ehh very off leh
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
den find e switch to turn it on
HURR...how lame..that my darrrling IC for you.
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
registering for my laptop warranty
it's time to live your life says:
how boring
it's time to live your life says:
lol
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
ya..
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
I think hunting for a boar is even more boring
emptiness in place of you says:
haha ehh very off leh
-=GuAnG=- G for Guang and Gunners... The more I boozed, the more I mused.. Euphoria No More says:
den find e switch to turn it on
HURR...how lame..that my darrrling IC for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home