butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers
Saturday, April 07, 2007
I HATE MATHEMATICIANS!!!!
They should all go and die and stop ruining my life with their rubbish Statistics!!!
posted by bringmetolife @
10:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bringmetolife
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
=)you can blog about many things, but the most pre...
Met up with Elv for dinner and chillout sessionLol...
I AMPMSingI hate these kinda moods...feel like bur...
I MISS MGS!!!!!Rawrrrr! I wanna go back to visit!!...
Equations learnt after awhile in NUS Open Book = M...
the dumb things I think of while mugging for 1102S...
aH^sAm says:hahaz aH^sAm says:next time i scold pp...
Strategy : Linger more =DHee! Gonggong bought a Du...
lotsa piggin out made us like this NOW *puffs out ...
I'd Still Say Yes (Klymaxx)I love you mostWhen we ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home