butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

=D Highly entertained!

Wahahaa I've been HIGHLY entertained tonight *grinz* met up with Elv for dinner again and as USUAL he was whining and whinnnning away O.o . And i was amused again by some stupid comment he made...can't remember what though *scratch head* =D yaay and I had special surprise delivery of chocolate waffle to SSA a few days back from him AWWWW SO SWEET!!! Boo but he didn't let me eat icecreaaam today coz i was sick hurmph

SO

I went to meet Sammy Sam Sam the Stupid Stupard Panda for Haagen Dazz! HEE! And i found a new friend to gang up against him *evil grinz* Lance, who knew him ever since kindergarten wahaha! So fun to kachiao! Whee! Never fails to entertain me with his stupidity wahahaha! Ok laah...i shall help him rebuild his broken reputation LOL Sam is a *cough chokes gag sputters* NICE *cough* guy =D Okok fine...he's actually really one of the nicest guy I've met, someone I can play and have fun with, someone who never fails to be there =) that same silly person who was stressed until he couldn't sleep coz he was supposed to be in time to rescue me from *ahems* thankew!

And of coz...his stupidity never fails to bowl me over with laughter everytime =D

hee =D yaay this is what I need when I'm stressed out with studying wahaha!*hugzzzzzz!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger