butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Did I fall in love for nothing...

A lie is still a lie even if the one lying had your best intentions at heart

A promise broken, becomes just empty words washed away by time

A heart broken, is a heart scarred and one which will never really be the same again...

How nice...I must be the most pathetic person in the whole entire world who had gotten all 3 dumped on her in different phases of her life.

there are times when i wish to talk to someone close when i get upset,

there are times when i just don't feel like talking at all...when i feel like shutting myself in because i don't even know where to start...when the tears just flow as i'm sitting alone in the dark, and my dad comes into the kitchen rambling on and on and asking me stupid questions about my exams, not even detecting that i'm crying

i feel small

i feel like i cant compare

i feel that i'm being overly paranoid and I HATE MYSELF

haiz...maybe Weihuang was right...maybe I am a difficult person to handle. I really don't know if I'm even of any help in anything at all or if I'm just making everything much worse. But I can't help but think, why am I difficult to handle even when what I want is so simple? And yeah seems like Elv was correct in predicting what he did...

I was surprised when Candice told me that I'm brave for doing what I'm doing...still doing...

I think I'm a coward...for not being able to let go

I need a big fat hug =( i miss Mel and the big fat Pooh hugs that he gave
.
.
.
.
no matter how hard i try, it's a emotional barrier i've yet to overcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger