I don't like seeing you, or even thinking about the past.
I hate it. I hate it that I saw you again. Even though you may or may not have seen me. I don't care. I still can't believe those words that actually came out from your mouth. Chipz asked me why I told Li that he knew you. He didn't wanna be associated with you.
Fairy tales don't ever exist, though we all wish for a happily ever after.
You broke me down as a person. It came to that point when I had to say the words I hate saying, that I guess I never knew you at all.
It's a fear that won't go away. I don't ever want to say those words again.
I hate it. I hate it that I saw you again. Even though you may or may not have seen me. I don't care. I still can't believe those words that actually came out from your mouth. Chipz asked me why I told Li that he knew you. He didn't wanna be associated with you.
Fairy tales don't ever exist, though we all wish for a happily ever after.
You broke me down as a person. It came to that point when I had to say the words I hate saying, that I guess I never knew you at all.
It's a fear that won't go away. I don't ever want to say those words again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home