butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SO HAPPPPPPPPY!!!!!

WELCOME BACK PUANG!!!! *HUGZ* Can't express the feeling that I'm having right now. Just SO SO SO SO SOOOOO HAPPY!!! *dances* =D

Tomorrow came! Was going to do a countdown for Puang but...

11.58pm : Owl..decided..I'm going to mug mug mug *hugz*

=D So happy so happy so happy! Puang's back and decided to fight the battle alongside all of us. Decided not to avoid his problems =)

You said that you're always here, but it wouldn't have been the same! You didn't realise but for the whole of today while you were deciding, you were just so far away even as we kept in contact throughout the day. If at 12am you had decided you were going to forfeit, I would have sank. Sank coz you wouldn't be alongside me anymore, coz you would be leaving me behind and I would have to leave you behind. Bleahx..It wouldn't have been the same fighting without you!

Why am I happy? Coz I truly saw the whole 360 deg change in you! So happy that you snapped outta it. I could feel the strong fighting spirit that you had when you msged me. Grab on to it Puang! Don't let go! We'll do this together! *HUGZ*All the way till 5th dec! I'll stay with you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger