butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'll fight

Hmms I know it's silly but I get the feeling of being left behind if Puang forfeits. Like we're not fighting the same battle anymore. I'll feel left behind by him and at the same time leaving him behind. I don't want either.

I'm fed-up. Fed-up with what you said. I don't wanna hear those things. Don't want don't want don't want! It always comes back to the same issue which is making me more scared than ever. *SCREAMZ*

Haiz Li told me I gotta be strong. If I break down too..nobody would be able to reach the both of us.

There's just so many uncertainties which I hate...

I've seen more than my share of promises which have been broken and it makes me scared. Promises..they're just words aren't they? It brings me back to all that had happened with Elv and Ming...scars which I hate to remember.

Don't push me away. Please don't. Don't be afraid that you will, because I won't leave. I don't know if I'm strong enough to fight it but I will try my very best. If that day ever comes...I'll fight to come back. I'll fight to come back...

My leg is attached to so many burdens now I feel like I'm just gonna drown. I wanna break free but can't. I don't know how.

Don't tell me to cheer up...coz right now, I just can't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger