butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
BURN BURN BURN!!!
Lolz...I missed fighting with Gene AHAHAHA =p Shuddup lah Bak Gua else I BURN you! Hehzz
posted by bringmetolife @
11:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bringmetolife
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
BAK GUA! You're my MU GUA!Me: AHHHHH Aurgh how how...
Let Time Fly...If that's the case, please let tomo...
=) Hehz ok that was a fast dip. *grinz* Puang chee...
I'll fight Hmms I know it's silly but I get the fe...
Footprints One night a man had a dreamHe dreamed h...
Fear Was mugging for CM1121 halfway...then out of ...
PEEL PEEL PEEEEEEL!EEEYUH! PAU! All your fault!!! ...
HaizWas determined to start my day happy...and the...
BITEHehe Puang let me bite =D BITE BITE BITE! Hee ...
BrokenDo you know what heart-wrenching is? It is w...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home