I know I know I'm supposed to be a good girlfriend...but it's getting kinda annoying to have to plan this whole birthday dinner thing...some people don't want this, some people don't want that, every other hour I'm being asked where should we go, what should we do, how much is the price range...
I'm not God lah huh so I can like out of nowhere create a restaurant with good ambience, good food, and even better prices. Why is it only Li and I thinking of where to go?What's the rest of Chang's friends doing? Never do any work also want to complain...Sheesh what to eat then eat lah if you think that it's too expensive then DON'T come lah yaa be cheapskate and just go clubbing on Ladies Night ok?
I'm getting irritated...Like coz I still have 13 CHAPS OF CHEM TO STUDY!!!! Baah...I've given my list already so no offence but everyone just buzz off
I'm sorry peeps, I know I'm being bitchy but I just have alot on my mind now, so many things to do so little time, I don't have the energy to be the party organizer now alrights. So to Chang's other friends, put your brains to good use lah huh, don't just keep asking where are we going.
I wanna talk to Chipz =( wanna grouch at him BOOO but he's at Geelong where the only pathetic internet connection is in the library...maybe I'll go call him later...aurgh it sucks that he's not here =(
I'm not God lah huh so I can like out of nowhere create a restaurant with good ambience, good food, and even better prices. Why is it only Li and I thinking of where to go?What's the rest of Chang's friends doing? Never do any work also want to complain...Sheesh what to eat then eat lah if you think that it's too expensive then DON'T come lah yaa be cheapskate and just go clubbing on Ladies Night ok?
I'm getting irritated...Like coz I still have 13 CHAPS OF CHEM TO STUDY!!!! Baah...I've given my list already so no offence but everyone just buzz off
I'm sorry peeps, I know I'm being bitchy but I just have alot on my mind now, so many things to do so little time, I don't have the energy to be the party organizer now alrights. So to Chang's other friends, put your brains to good use lah huh, don't just keep asking where are we going.
I wanna talk to Chipz =( wanna grouch at him BOOO but he's at Geelong where the only pathetic internet connection is in the library...maybe I'll go call him later...aurgh it sucks that he's not here =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home