Silly in the Lab =D
Hurrs Dept of Bio Science was trying to coax us into doing this reserch thing for them with includes putting different types of dustmites, fungi and dunno what nonsense on your hand to see your allergic reaction and doing a skin prick test. Wahlau ehh then the lecturer talk until machiam damn happy that we had to go through the torture. Sheesh luckily I decided not to sign the consent haha so I was happily sitting back seeing my dear ol friends self destruct.
EEYUH then we had to observe the drosophilia flies. How gross...hehe but the anesthetizing part was quite funny*grinz* . Hey! And alot of my female flies were lying eggs when I was observing!!! How cool ahahah.
Hurrs Dept of Bio Science was trying to coax us into doing this reserch thing for them with includes putting different types of dustmites, fungi and dunno what nonsense on your hand to see your allergic reaction and doing a skin prick test. Wahlau ehh then the lecturer talk until machiam damn happy that we had to go through the torture. Sheesh luckily I decided not to sign the consent haha so I was happily sitting back seeing my dear ol friends self destruct.
EEYUH then we had to observe the drosophilia flies. How gross...hehe but the anesthetizing part was quite funny*grinz* . Hey! And alot of my female flies were lying eggs when I was observing!!! How cool ahahah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home