butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

'Get Fat' Experiment

Die already...seems like almost everyday with Puang is a 'get fat' day haha coz we just can't stop ourselves!!!

Just had Swensons for dinner. Ahahaha we were doing so much nonsense in the restaurant I think the waiters must be thinking we're pyscho or something. Hehe mixing pepper and salt with water, thinking up the weirdest games with a bag of coins etc. So far we invented...

- Guess the year the coin was manufactured
- Make the coins stand (ok Puang was good at this)
- Stack the highest pile of coins (ahahah Puang lost with his last 5c =p)
- Guess how much worth of coins there are (Which I won!!! HEHE!)
- Guess how many 10c 20c and 5c there are


Whee! Then we went on the Ultimate 'Get Fat' experiment! We ate a whole pint of Ben n Jerry's Fossil Fuel after having dinner. Heh sat the some senior citizen corner watching tv while we ate. Feeling so Ah Pek-ish. OMG! We were so bloated we almost died. Blissful sin =D

Hee I love being silly with Puang =) He brings out the child in me everytime without fail.
Be silly. Who cares what people think as long as we're happy. Yeeah Puang you're my BIG BIG sugary chocolaty LOW fat NO calorie happy pill ! And you deserve a *BIG FAT GIGANTIC HUGZ* just for being YOU! =)

Yeaps Puang, I'll promise you I'll be as happy as I can everyday. Don't break your part of the promise ok? Tartar sauce with baked rice was good right? See, you won't know until you try*winks*

Jia Yooooooooou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger