butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Broken

Do you know what heart-wrenching is?

It is when I see you sinking in front of me
It is when I couldn't do anything to help you, to make you feel better
It is when I can't seem to reach out to you, to where you're going
It is when I'm so scared that you'll leave me

Time ticked away and I was worried about you. I didn't leave the whole time coz I knew you would need someone when you came out. And the moment I saw you come out, I was so glad that I was there...so glad that at least someone was there for you. But it tore me apart to see you like that. It tore me apart when the first thing you said was not to leave you. And if that hug could make you feel better, I would have held you forever. A part of me didn't wanna let go, wanted to protect you and let you know that everything's gonna be alright

Everything is gonna be alright

I didn't know how to stop you so I held your hand hoping that by that you could take me there too. Hoping that you wouldn't shut me out.

Broken. Held my tears till I got to Forum. Hugged Li the moment I saw her and let my tears flow, flow ,flow , flow, flow, flow. Li, you're a life saviour. It doesn't matter that you didn't know what to say or whether what you said was right or wrong, it just mattered to me that you were there by my side to hold me.

Whatever happens, wherever it is, even if its to the very depths of it all, bring me along coz I don't want you to be alone. I won't leave you, that's the very last thing I'll do. This is a promise I make to you.

Think about it alright...I was against the idea at first, but I don't want you to be stressed coz of it. And after how I saw you today, all I want is for you to be happy. So whatever your decision, you don't have to ask me already coz I will stand by you. Haha don't worry coz I'll accompany you for the last half of the year.

=) and now I'm happy coz you're happy alr! Hee welcome home from your dip! *HUGZ* Haha and you're happy coz I'm happy? Will you stay happy coz I am? If you will then I'll stay happy for you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger