Hell of a GOOD TIME! Woohoo!
I WAS SOBER!!!! Bwahaha GH, Bo! Aren't you guys so damn prouda me or WHAT ahahah!
OMG I'm starting to really LOVE Phuture, the songs there were DAMN GOOD! Though before 11 it was a bunch of CRAP music ha we just got ourselves busy with the drinks woohoo! I've still got it! Ahahah no need to retrain iron liver! Ha AK 47 was gross as usual man but it was a warbed sense of fun to feel your tummy burn up after that hurr. Bourbon, Vodka, AK 47, Tequila shot, Tequila Pop...tummy burn hole manz =D Boo but I didn't get to drink my yummy Flaming Lambo =( Hee but we went for supper after that...though the prata wasnt as yummy compared to other places.
As a side note, I'm pissed off...I'm not blind and YOU of all people should have known me well enough to know. If I say it's one of the things I'm particular about , I definitely mean it.

GH me and Bo! Hehe both kena conned to club by me yesterday =p

my bestieeee lalalala

cam whoring in the toilet

ok...i look overly happy here, Bo says it's coz of THE company O.o haha i reckon it's the high of the alcohol =p and..he has lousy cam whoring skills! lol 3.0!

bwahhaa i didn't know there was sucha dumbo thing at zouk ha
I WAS SOBER!!!! Bwahaha GH, Bo! Aren't you guys so damn prouda me or WHAT ahahah!
OMG I'm starting to really LOVE Phuture, the songs there were DAMN GOOD! Though before 11 it was a bunch of CRAP music ha we just got ourselves busy with the drinks woohoo! I've still got it! Ahahah no need to retrain iron liver! Ha AK 47 was gross as usual man but it was a warbed sense of fun to feel your tummy burn up after that hurr. Bourbon, Vodka, AK 47, Tequila shot, Tequila Pop...tummy burn hole manz =D Boo but I didn't get to drink my yummy Flaming Lambo =( Hee but we went for supper after that...though the prata wasnt as yummy compared to other places.
As a side note, I'm pissed off...I'm not blind and YOU of all people should have known me well enough to know. If I say it's one of the things I'm particular about , I definitely mean it.
GH me and Bo! Hehe both kena conned to club by me yesterday =p
my bestieeee lalalala
cam whoring in the toilet
ok...i look overly happy here, Bo says it's coz of THE company O.o haha i reckon it's the high of the alcohol =p and..he has lousy cam whoring skills! lol 3.0!
bwahhaa i didn't know there was sucha dumbo thing at zouk ha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home