WHEE!!!!!
Haha Yaaay! My lil piggy is successfully adopted! WHEEEE!!! Bleh the dumb aligning thing just refused to work with me at first ahaha. HEHE!!!! SO CUTE! *grinz* I told Puang that he'll become very healthy coz I keep feeding him the apple HEE HEE =D isn't it damn cute the way he bites the apple?Haha sounds like Puang! Wheeee! I'm happy! Ahaha my 2nd nice distraction today.
Haha watched Net Deception for 2 hrs OMG WangXi is HOTTT. Damn HOTTT! Lol I think I'm becoming a major auntie watching all the soap operas. Bleh but its sooooo nice! Ahhh I thought today was the last esp but NOOO the last esp is on the day of my dumb chem paper!*growls* And WangXi's daaamn HOTTTT. Oh btw me and Li saw a WangXi look-a-like who's always around Biz. HOTT =p Hmms nvm I still like my lil piggy better =D Speaking of which Puang is evil he tried convincing me that its ok to watch tv during exam period. BOO =p
Ok back to mugging. I hate Org Chem. Ooo but Biochem is worse. Gdluck to Dennis and Fluffy who'll need to take both in 2yrs time. Bwahaha let me laugh at you first =p Fluffffffy flufffffy! Where are yooooooooou?
Haha Yaaay! My lil piggy is successfully adopted! WHEEEE!!! Bleh the dumb aligning thing just refused to work with me at first ahaha. HEHE!!!! SO CUTE! *grinz* I told Puang that he'll become very healthy coz I keep feeding him the apple HEE HEE =D isn't it damn cute the way he bites the apple?Haha sounds like Puang! Wheeee! I'm happy! Ahaha my 2nd nice distraction today.
Haha watched Net Deception for 2 hrs OMG WangXi is HOTTT. Damn HOTTT! Lol I think I'm becoming a major auntie watching all the soap operas. Bleh but its sooooo nice! Ahhh I thought today was the last esp but NOOO the last esp is on the day of my dumb chem paper!*growls* And WangXi's daaamn HOTTTT. Oh btw me and Li saw a WangXi look-a-like who's always around Biz. HOTT =p Hmms nvm I still like my lil piggy better =D Speaking of which Puang is evil he tried convincing me that its ok to watch tv during exam period. BOO =p
Ok back to mugging. I hate Org Chem. Ooo but Biochem is worse. Gdluck to Dennis and Fluffy who'll need to take both in 2yrs time. Bwahaha let me laugh at you first =p Fluffffffy flufffffy! Where are yooooooooou?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home