Yes Guang e Puaaaang I will MISS confusing YOU !!!
BOOOO e pig's gonna set off getting himself hopelessly lost in Berke now!!!! Ahhaha must say hi to all the owls in the jungle ok! Confirm guarentee plus chop they will say hi back waaan! Dun believe you try lah!*grinz* never bluff you lor i so nice heh
Die..must find other pple to disturb already =D
Ahhaha I found a new shopping himbo kahki thou ALLAN ALEX SIM!!!! Lols he claims he won't be intimidated and will follow me inside the lingerie shop. Sure no probs manz, I'll take a photo *GRINS* must see you SMILE BIG BIG ok! ahahaha!
I MISS CHIPZ TOOOOOO!
This TWEERP ytd bluff me say Spore got sell 2D! Wahlau make me blur then demand me to ask my sis and call Li. Idiot. When it all started from his stupid typo!!!
I miss the silly times we had manz..be it cooking (me) or trying to cook(him)
I miss POKING yooooou *grinz* coz you'll always jump to the other planet and have that
im-gona-cook-some-flounder look and say... OOOII !!! Hehe =D
I miss you eating up ALL the hum chim peng and leaving me a grand total of..ONE
I miss you calling me at all the wrong times when I'm trying to mug ahahaha but then again you still do that just that now it's spamming my inbox with 5-10 msges each time. "DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI"
I miss your cheeky grin where your eyes will turn into slits =D ya lah same as mine lah
I miss you trying to raise my blood pressure with your nonsense
I miss seeing you WAYANG your way through worship when you NEVER practise. And then trying to make me deaf by banging the drums so blardy loud I can't hear myself on the piano. No wonder I screwed up ALL YOUR FAULT *poutz* =p
I miss pulling the matteress out from under you trying to wake you up. (This guy is a ULTIMATE ZHU man, me and sabby pulled the WHOLE matteress away during camp, he just roll onto the floor continue sleeping sheesh)
I miss you trying to escalate the Spore car accident rates everytime you're back...ahhaha kidding la
I miss you calling me EVERYTIME I'm just about to SLEEP and saying "Ehh I'm downstairs. Come down for icecream!"
I miss my crystal jade treat which you still owe me from TWO YEARS BACK!
I miss Chip's hugs *SOBZ*
BOOOO e pig's gonna set off getting himself hopelessly lost in Berke now!!!! Ahhaha must say hi to all the owls in the jungle ok! Confirm guarentee plus chop they will say hi back waaan! Dun believe you try lah!*grinz* never bluff you lor i so nice heh
Die..must find other pple to disturb already =D
Ahhaha I found a new shopping himbo kahki thou ALLAN ALEX SIM!!!! Lols he claims he won't be intimidated and will follow me inside the lingerie shop. Sure no probs manz, I'll take a photo *GRINS* must see you SMILE BIG BIG ok! ahahaha!
I MISS CHIPZ TOOOOOO!
This TWEERP ytd bluff me say Spore got sell 2D! Wahlau make me blur then demand me to ask my sis and call Li. Idiot. When it all started from his stupid typo!!!
I miss the silly times we had manz..be it cooking (me) or trying to cook(him)
I miss POKING yooooou *grinz* coz you'll always jump to the other planet and have that
im-gona-cook-some-flounder look and say... OOOII !!! Hehe =D
I miss you eating up ALL the hum chim peng and leaving me a grand total of..ONE
I miss you calling me at all the wrong times when I'm trying to mug ahahaha but then again you still do that just that now it's spamming my inbox with 5-10 msges each time. "DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI"
I miss your cheeky grin where your eyes will turn into slits =D ya lah same as mine lah
I miss you trying to raise my blood pressure with your nonsense
I miss seeing you WAYANG your way through worship when you NEVER practise. And then trying to make me deaf by banging the drums so blardy loud I can't hear myself on the piano. No wonder I screwed up ALL YOUR FAULT *poutz* =p
I miss pulling the matteress out from under you trying to wake you up. (This guy is a ULTIMATE ZHU man, me and sabby pulled the WHOLE matteress away during camp, he just roll onto the floor continue sleeping sheesh)
I miss you trying to escalate the Spore car accident rates everytime you're back...ahhaha kidding la
I miss you calling me EVERYTIME I'm just about to SLEEP and saying "Ehh I'm downstairs. Come down for icecream!"
I miss my crystal jade treat which you still owe me from TWO YEARS BACK!
I miss Chip's hugs *SOBZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home