Maybe it's like what you've once said..in every relationship you've already given all that you can...why should you bother anymore. The times I've spent with you..all that I've said, all that I've done was true. I've loved you all that I could, I've cared for you all that I could...there's nothing left for me to give anymore...
Previous Posts
- I want so much to believe you..but how can I ever ...
- Hating you is the most exhausting thing...I'm stil...
- I Can't Hate You Anymore Nick Lachey An empty roo...
- AHAHA i love bullying Guang *grinz* he complains t...
- What am I supposed to say...when my heart is pulli...
- CHAR SIEW PAUUUUUUWhee! Having yummy char siew pau...
- Random Photos Me stoning Li stoning Project X ...
- *CROAKS*Still dying..still wanting to dieeee..feve...
- Baah tried calling Kai but think he's still in Tai...
- Me and my panadol saviourHUIYIIIIIII !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home