CHAR SIEW PAUUUUUU
Whee! Having yummy char siew paus yupz that's more or less my dinner. No appetite for anything else..3 down 2 more paus to go ahaha. Yummy yummy for the tummy!*slurps*
Chipz scolding me for blogging when I'm supposed to be sick and resting AHAHAH *grinz*
Ehh please lor YOU are the future doctor who REFUSES to eat medicine when sick lah. Claims that its not nice *faints*
Me: Oh no..do you have the charcoal pills with you? Ehh I noe you hate meds but must eat lah else you won't get well wan lorr
Chipz : I do lar..I don't wan leh
Me: CHIPZ!!!! EAT IT!!!
Chipz: don't want
*faints* u best
Sighs physio test tmr haven't study yet laaah..how interesting
Baah Jon's tempting me to go swim at SRC tmr...but that piggg don't wanna wait for me lah! End lab at around 4 plus 5 maaah still got sun mah no meh BOOO. I NEED TO EXERCISE!!! Bahh i can feel the fats accumulating waiting to engulf my whole entire body. Should I go should I not go? Sianism...Ok study!
Whee! Having yummy char siew paus yupz that's more or less my dinner. No appetite for anything else..3 down 2 more paus to go ahaha. Yummy yummy for the tummy!*slurps*
Chipz scolding me for blogging when I'm supposed to be sick and resting AHAHAH *grinz*
Ehh please lor YOU are the future doctor who REFUSES to eat medicine when sick lah. Claims that its not nice *faints*
Me: Oh no..do you have the charcoal pills with you? Ehh I noe you hate meds but must eat lah else you won't get well wan lorr
Chipz : I do lar..I don't wan leh
Me: CHIPZ!!!! EAT IT!!!
Chipz: don't want
*faints* u best
Sighs physio test tmr haven't study yet laaah..how interesting
Baah Jon's tempting me to go swim at SRC tmr...but that piggg don't wanna wait for me lah! End lab at around 4 plus 5 maaah still got sun mah no meh BOOO. I NEED TO EXERCISE!!! Bahh i can feel the fats accumulating waiting to engulf my whole entire body. Should I go should I not go? Sianism...Ok study!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home