I'm stressed
I'm frustrated
I've more than ten thousand burdens on me
Don't tell me to drop them, coz if I can do so, I wouldn't even be caring now
I feel helpless and frustrated...I don't mind if you at least gave 0.001% of your effort to try it but fail, I'll still stand by you, I'll still pick you up the same when you fall...but what's the point of me trying so hard, doing so much, when YOU don't even want to try?
What else can I do?
Sometimes I really wish to just say, do what you wish, and really meaning it
I'm frustrated
I've more than ten thousand burdens on me
Don't tell me to drop them, coz if I can do so, I wouldn't even be caring now
I feel helpless and frustrated...I don't mind if you at least gave 0.001% of your effort to try it but fail, I'll still stand by you, I'll still pick you up the same when you fall...but what's the point of me trying so hard, doing so much, when YOU don't even want to try?
What else can I do?
Sometimes I really wish to just say, do what you wish, and really meaning it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home